What does this warranty cover?
This warranty covers Senstroke sensors, excluding accessories (foot straps, USB cables, bass drum adapter).
What is not covered by this warranty?
Our warranty does not cover equipment damaged due to misuse or accident such as, but not limited to:
- Using an incorrect or defective USB port to charge the sensors
- Charging the sensor on a defective device, or an inappropriate cable
- Unnecessary or unauthorized repairs by an unauthorized party
- Damage caused by fire, flood, natural disaster, or other unforeseen circumstances
- Deliberate damage to the sensors contrary to the rules of use: hitting the sensor directly on a surface, exposing the
- Sensor to a liquid, deliberate damage to the sensors
- There is a risk of explosion if the battery is replaced with an incorrect type.
- Dispose of used batteries according to instructions.
The warranty does not cover surfaces used as play areas. We recommend using non-fragile surfaces to prevent damage.
The warranty does not cover equipment used with Senstroke sensors (smartphones, tablets, computers, amplifiers, etc.).
How long is the warranty coverage?
The warranty coverage is for one year from the date of purchase. The duration of this warranty may vary depending on the laws of your country of residence.
What solutions does this guarantee provide?
If necessary, we will provide you with simple instructions on how to correct any problems. If necessary, we will send you replacement parts, unless this is impossible with reasonable effort.