Requirements for the use of Senstroke sensors
Here are the requirements for optimal use of Senstroke sensors.
The Senstroke sensors
First of all, check that the following parts are in the box.
The presence and number of these parts is subject to change depending on the Senstroke box purchased. More information on our Senstroke store.
Depending on the Senstroke Box, you get:
- Two or four Senstroke sensors
- One or two straps to attach the sensors to the feet
- A USB cable to charge two sensors at the same time.
- A bass drum adapter, in the form of a foam tube, to attach a sensor to a bass drum pedal
- A pair of Redison sticks size 7A
- A transport case for Senstroke sensors
Before you start, make sure you have:
- A pair of 7A or 5A drumsticks.
- A solid playing surface: practice pads, cushions, book, table, furniture, etc.
- A smartphone or a tablet using an operating system greater than or equal to IOS10 or Android 6.0
- An Internet or mobile connection.
Download and installation of the Senstroke application
The Senstroke App is free and allows you to configure your Senstroke sensors.
You can download the application on:
Note for users of the App with an Android smartphone or tablet: when you launch the App, a screen will show you the audio latency of your device.
Depending on the model and performance of your device, the latency will be more or less high, which may alter your experience of playing with the sensors.
You can also check our non-exhaustive list of Android devices compatible with Senstroke sensors.
Before you begin, you must create an account to use the Senstroke application. This account allows us to offer you personalized features.